1400 Valley House Dr #110
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Come hear and network with amazing speakers on cutting-edge zero waste topics and learn how you can get involved in Sonoma County’s Zero Waste movement!
The Sonoma County Zero Waste goal is to:
- Educate the community on zero waste;
- Encourage zero waste as a goal for Sonoma County residents, cities, the county, businesses, institutions, and nonprofits;
- Support zero waste policy goals through action plans that significantly reduce waste and maximize recycling, composting and reuse;
- Support business zero waste certification through the Green Business Certification Institute which is aligned with LEED for Buildings Operations and Maintenance; and
- Provide a networking opportunity with like-minded organizations, businesses, institutions and residents.
ZERO WASTE INCLUDES: Source Reduction Strategies and Examples, Food Waste Prevention, Carbon Life-cycle Benefits through Composting, Commercial and Institutional Organics, Zero Waste Plans and more!