Public Service Announcement
Superior Court of California, County of Sonoma
Arlene D. Junior, Court Executive Officer, Jury Commissioner and Clerk of the Court
You can make a difference. Serve the Community as a
Sonoma County Civil Grand Juror
Would YOU make a good Grand Juror?
- Are you interested in trying to increase the efficiency of local government, save taxpayers’ dollars, and improve services?
- Are you a good listener?
- Can you cooperate with 18 others to reach a common goal?
- Can you keep a secret? (All your work must be kept confidential).
- Are you able to commit to one full of year of service?
- Can you ask meaningful questions, review confidential documents and help write reports?
- Can you attend at least 4 day-time meetings each month?
- Can you give 8-16 hours per week to the Grand Jury? Many members work 30 hours or more per month on Grand Jury business.
Citizens on the Sonoma County Civil Grand Jury should feel privileged to be selected to serve. They enter their service with interest and curiosity for learning more about the administration and operation of the government of Sonoma County. They give generously of their time for the betterment of government which, ultimately, belongs to them and to their fellow citizens.
If you are interested in serving the county as a grand juror, please obtain an application online at http://sonoma.courts.ca.gov. Or, request an application in writing. Your letter, accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope, should be mailed to:
Sonoma County Superior Court
Attn: Court Administration
600 Administration Dr., Rm 106-J
Santa Rosa, California 95403
For further information call (707) 521-6501
APPLICATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 26, 2018