Haven’t yet registered for CalCAN’s
Climate and Agriculture Summit?
You have five more days to take advantage of the Earlybird discount.
Register by January 21st and save $30 on the March 5th conference ticket!
The Summit, hosted at UC Davis, brings together California’s leading farmers, researchers, advocates and educators to network and share information about the latest science, policy and practice of climate-friendly agriculture.
This is CalCAN’s sixth conference, and it usually sells out. The March 4 th farm tours are already sold out, but feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist.
Here is a sample of some of the topics that will be covered (see the full program here):
- What it Takes on the Ground to Get Carbon Into the Ground
- Managing Agroecosystems for Climate Resilience
- Technical Assistance as a Driver of Climate Smart Agriculture
- Getting the Most Out of California’s Climate Smart Agriculture Incentives Program
At the end of the day, we will have a series of dynamic, engaging lightning talks on topics including:
- An uncertain future of first-generation ranchers
- Can seaweed reduce methane emissions from cattle?
- State-of-the-art climate smart farmworker housing
Stay after the conference for a celebration of CalCAN’s 10th anniversary. Join us for live music, a snack buffet and beverages for a festive evening honoring the collective impact that the network has been able to make with partners like you!