Register for the 2019 California Water Law Symposium Today!
We are reaching out to remind you to register for the 15th annual California Water Law Symposium. Space is limited, so be sure to register today to reserve your spot. Please visit our website here to register.
The Symposium is February 2nd, 2019 at 9:00am and the final panel will finish at 3:00pm. There will be a reception that follows from 3:15 – 5:00pm. The event is hosted by UC Hastings College of the Law at 200 McAllister St. San Francisco CA 94102.
Our theme is California Groundwater: SGMA & Beyond. We are very excited to announce that we will have three extraordinary water experts as our Keynote Speakers: Felicia Marcus, Fran Pavley, and Richard Frank.
The panels include:
- Building a Strong Foundation: How GSAs are Structured Under SGMA
- The Elephant in the Room: Adjudication Under SGMA
- Groundwater Contamination: Are We Stuck With It?
- Doing the Math – What Does Affordable Clean Water Cost?
- New Developments in Tribal Water Rights: Agua Caliente and SGMA
- Questions of Common Supply: SGMA Requirements for Interconnected Surface Water and Groundwater
A full list of panelists and topics can be found on our website .
Please feel free to reach out with any questions and forward to any colleagues who might be interested. We look forward to seeing you there!
Lauren Marshall and Olivia Molodanof
2019 California Water Law Symposium