Save the Date: The Graton Against Synthetic Pesticides (GASP) group will be hosting a community event in Graton on Wednesday, Dec 4 from 6-7:30 at the Graton Community Center. This will be a bilingual event.
The content for the event will include:
- Movie clip intro from “Children of the Vine” by Brian Lilla to set the context
- Medical impacts of pesticides exposures with Dr. Jen Riegle and Dr. Chris Holder
- Safe Ag Safe Schools and Toxic Free Futures campaigns with Megan Kaun
- Environmental Health Impacts on Children and Psychological Impacts of Exposures with Nichole Warwick
- Graton Against Synthetic Pesticides (local efforts and call to action) with Alexis Pokorny
- Group toxicology testings (human and water) for data/research/personal health