Sonoma County Department of Agriculture is issuing passes for access to agriculture operations in the evacuation zones. To obtain access:
  • Contact the Ag Dept let them know the address, number of people needing access and reason for access (e.g. to feed and water livestock)
  • 707-565-2371
  • They will let you know when the pass is ready
  • When instructed, go to the office to sign and pick up the pass.