Why is this important? Director Bill Keene is leaving in January. The supervisors have promised to do an open national search for a new director. Do you want input in how our taxpayer funds are being spent? Do you think the public has the access we had hoped for? Link below for public comments…….
SONOMA COUNTY OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ADVISORY COMMITTEE Meeting
Online Meeting Due to Sonoma County’s Shelter in Place Order
October 22 , 2020 | 5 :00 pm
MEMBERS PLEASE CALL IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
In accordance with Executive Order N-29-20, the October 22, 2020 Advisory Committee meeting will be held virtually via Zoom.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY NOT ATTEND THIS MEETING IN PERSON
*UPDATE REGARDING VIEWING AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN
October 22, 2020 ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING*
The October 22, 2020 Advisory Committee Meeting will be held online through Zoom. There will be no option for attending in person. Members of the public can watch or listen to the meeting using one of the following methods:
Join the Zoom meeting on your computer, tablet or smartphone by clicking:
1. If you have the Zoom app or web client, join the meeting using the Password: 904639
2. Call-in and listen to the meeting: Dial 1 669 900 9128 Enter meeting ID: 937 0335 1810
PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING: You may email public comment to
Mariah.Robson@sonoma-county.org. All emailed public comments will be forwarded to all
Committee Members and read aloud for the benefit of the public. Please include your name and the relevant agenda item number to which your comment refers. In addition, if you have joined as a member of the public through the Zoom link or by calling in, there will be specific points throughout the meeting during which live public comment may be made via Zoom and phone.
DISABLED ACCOMMODATION: If you have a disability which requires an accommodation
or an alternative format to assist you in observing and commenting on this meeting,
please contact Mariah Robson by email to Mariah.Robson@sonoma-county.org by 12pm
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 to ensure arrangements for accommodations.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment: Comments on items not listed on the agenda. Time is limited to 3 minutes per person/item.
3. Approval of Minutes from September 24, 2020 Attachment A
4. General Manager’s Report
5. Subcommittee Report Out Matching Grant Program
6. Ag + Open Space Transition Bill Keene, General Manager
7. Appoint Matching Grant Subcommittee Members Attachment B
Jennifer Kuszmar, Matching Grant Coordinator
8. Projects in Negotiation Attachment C
9. Announcements from Advisory Committee Members
Next Scheduled Meeting: December 10, 2020