- Help restore fire devastated forests and make a difference
- Impress with our beautiful presentation using 100% recycled paper
- Wow your recipient when they find their tree location, photos, and their name on our tree registry
U.S. National Forests cover 8.5 percent of the United States, providing roughly 190 million acres of woodlands that serve as the home to many species of animals. These lands belong to all of us and are meant to help preserve the environment for future generations.
Sometimes, areas of U.S. National Forests need our help. When wildfires rip through them, wildlife becomes displaced, and the forests are badly scorched. Replanting trees can help to regrow these areas in order to ensure that they can one day become homes for wildlife again and places where families can explore and discover the beauty of nature.
So how can you help with the important work of reforestation? Trees for a Change is the answer. Trees for a Change is a service that lets you do good while giving gifts to people who matter in your life. We make it possible for you to pay to have a tree or a grove of trees planted in honor of a loved one, friend, customer or employee or in memory of a deceased person or pet. Our tree gifts cost less than the average bouquet of flowers, and they make a big difference for U.S. National Forest lands.
Here’s how it works:
- You purchase the tree gift of your choice using our secure online checkout system.
- We send out the gift to you or the recipient of your present.
- A tree or a group of trees is planted in an area of a U.S. Forest that’s been damaged by fire.
- Information about where the tree is located and photos of it are posted online.
- The recipient of your gift can go online and learn about the tree. They can even use a map to find it and plan a trip to visit it!
Trees for a Change gifts are perfect for any occasion. We offer a wide range of gift ideas for individuals and for businesses who want to give a gift that affects real change for a U.S. National Forest and our planet at large. We offer:
- All Occasion Tree Gifts – Give them for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, thank you gifts and much more!
- Memorial Tree Gifts – Send your condolences to a friend, family member, or customer by giving a gift that will outlast funeral flowers.
- Pet Memorials – Provide comfort to someone you love or to a customer who has recently suffered the loss of a pet.
- Custom Grove of Trees – Let us help you collect funds for a group gift and plant a whole grove of trees in someone’s honor.
- Business Gifts – Recognize employees, send holiday gifts and thank customers for their businesses in the greenest of ways.
- Fundraising – Make money for your organization while helping to reforest our national wildlands.
- Favors – Skip trinkets that will soon be forgotten and instead give the gift of a tree for your wedding, shower or other event.
At Trees for a Change, we help people and businesses give unique, touching gifts while helping the forests that belong to all of us. Check out our selection of tree gifts now and give a gift that makes a change.
Find a Tree Gift By Occasion:
- Earth Day
- Thank You
- Teacher Appreciation
- Any Special Day
Sympathy Messages & Condolence Quotes
We’ve been featured by: