The Mission of Wine & Water Watch
We challenge the over-development of the wine tourism industry and promote ethical land and water use. We advocate agricultural practices that are ecologically regenerative. We believe environmental and social justice are symbiotic.
Meet Our Team:
- Charlotte Helen Williams (Calistoga) – Treasurer
- Deb Preston (Sebastopol) – Web Content and Events
- Janus Holt Matthes (West Sonoma County) – Web Content Manager
- Dr. Shepherd Bliss – Board Member
- Merrilyn Joyce (Graton)
- Pamela Stone Singer (Occidental)
- Tom Conlon (Sonoma) – Webmaster
- Sarah Ryan (Clear Lake)
Wine and Water Watch has operated since 2016 as an educational non-profit organization 501(c)(3) under the fiscal sponsorship of Sonoma County Tomorrow. In accordance with US law, your generous donations to Wine and Water Watch may be fully tax deductible.
To send a message to the Steering Team, contact us.