Wine and Water Watch (WWW) Mission
We challenge the over-development of the wine tourism industry and promote ethical land and water use. We advocate agricultural practices that are ecologically regenerative.
Meet Our Team:
- Charlotte Helen Williams (Calistoga) – Treasurer
- Pamela Stone Singer (Occidental)
- Merrilyn Joyce (Graton)
- Sarah Ryan (Clear Lake)
- Janus Holt Matthes (West Sonoma County) – Web Content Manager
- Deb Preston (Sebastopol) – Web Content and Events
- Tom Conlon (Sonoma) – Webmaster
- Judith Joinville – Web Content
- Shepherd Bliss – Web Content
- Peter van Gorder (Sebastopol) – Web Developer/Programmer
Wine and Water Watch has operated since 2016 as an educational non-profit organization 501(c)(3) under the fiscal sponsorship of Sonoma County Tomorrow. In accordance with US law, your generous donations to Wine and Water Watch may be fully tax deductible.
To send a message to the Steering Team, contact us.